Maharashtra Board Class 6 English Solution Chapter 2.6 – Ad wise Customers
Balbharati Maharashtra Board Class 6 English Solution Chapter 2.6: Ad wise Customers. Marathi or English Medium Students of Class 6 get here Ad wise Customers full Exercise Solution.
|Std||Maharashtra Class 6|
|Chapter||Ad wise Customers|
(2) Discuss the following questions after you have seen a presentation of the ‘ad’.
(1) What does the ad tell you?
Ans: – The ‘ad’ tells us that for any occasion or any mood, the best thing you could have is krispy krunchy.
(2) How many times is name krispy crunchy repeated in the ad? Why?
Ans: – Krispy Krunchy has been repeated nine times in the end.
The name krispy krunchy has been repeated so many times that people get impressed and feel like buying and testing the product.
(3) What would happen if you never ate krispy krunchy.
Ans: – I don’t think I would miss out on anything if I never there in the food items mother gave me, so I known it is not good for health.
(4) What would happen if you ate proper meals like rice and dal or dal-roti?
Ans: – It I ate proper meals like rice and dal or dal-roti, I would remain healthy growing children need a balanced and nourishing diet.
(5) What would happen if you never ate fruits and vegetables?
Ans: – If I never ate fruits and vegetables, my body would lack the necessary nutrients needed nourishing a growing child and I would unhealthy and fall sick often certainly.
(2) Watch the advertisement on T.V. Choose any one of them for group discussion and analysis. Write your report on the advertisement.
Ans: – Points to remember while writing a report
(1) The information provided should be the same as seen in the advertisements.
(2) A report has no place for personal thoughts or emotions.
(3) The facts should be presented as they are.
(4) Always write in the past tense.
(5) The report should begin with a very catchy headline which express the gist of the report at a moment.
Part – 2
Discuss the following questions after you have seen a presentation of the ‘ad’
(1) Why does didi says “No party for me”?
Ans: – Didi says “No party for me” because she feels that she is not beautiful because she is dark.
(2) Can you become fair in five days?
Ans: – No, one cannot become fair in five days.
(3) How long will the effect on the cream last?
Ans: – The effect of the cream will the last till as long as it is your face when washed the effect is gone.
(4) Will you your brother or sister only she’s fair?
Ans: – I will love my brother or sister irrespective of their colour.
(5) Think of the people you like. Do you like them because they have a fair (white) skin or because of some other qualities? List those qualities.
Ans: – No, I like them because they are loving, caring helpful, polite, intelligent.
(2) Who do you think benefits most from commercial advertisements?
Ans: – The seller of the product benefits most from commercial advertisements.
(3) Have you seen non – commercial advertisements – those that are not ‘selling’. Anything but are only giving people useful information?
Ans: – Yes, advertisements on the ‘Polio Plus Vaccine’ for children below the age of 5.