Maharashtra Board Class 5 English Solution Chapter 3 – Be a Good Listener
Balbharati Maharashtra Board Class 5 English Solution Chapter 3: Be a Good Listener. Marathi or English Medium Students of Class 5 get here Be a Good Listener full Exercise Solution.
|Maharashtra Class 5|
Be a Good Listener
Chapter – 3
Be a good listener
(1) Write the characteristics of a good listener.
Ans: The characteristics of a good listener are –
(i) A person should look at the face of the speaker.
(ii) A person should not interrupt while the speaker is talking.
(iii) A person should pay deep attention to the speakers.
(iv) A person should try to guess the meaning of new or unfamiliar words delivered by the speaker.
(v) A person should not try to give any advice while the speaker is speaking.
(2) (1) Once there was a crow. He was very thirsty. He wanted to drink somewater.
(2) There were dark clouds in the sky. Soon, it began to rain.
(3) This step is broken. Please be careful.
(4) When the students saw the question paper, they were excited.
(5) When the teacher read the answer papers, she was happy.
(4) List 5 of the sounds that you like and 5 of the sounds that you don’t like.
Ans: Sounds that I like –
* Calm sound of breeze
* Chirping or singing of birds.
* Sounds of bell in temples.
* Soft music
Sounds that I don’t like –
* Bursting of crackers
* Whistling sound of pressure cooker
* Babies crying
* Dragging of chairs
Here is your solution of Maharashtra Board Class 5 English Chapter 3 Be a good listener
Dear Student, I appreciate your efforts and hard work that you all had put in. Thank you for being concerned with us and I wish you for your continued success.