KSEEB Syllabus For Class 10th Science
KSEEB Syllabus Class 10th Science, KSEEB Class 10 Science Syllabus (KSEEB Syllabus Class 10 Science). Karnataka State Board Syllabus For Class 10th Science from our website. KSEEB in a full form as Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board is to conduct the SSLC for 10th class and PUC for 12th class examinations. In this article we have provided entire syllabus For Karnataka Class 10 Science.
KSEEB Syllabus For Class 10th Science Part I – English Medium
- Chemical Reactions and Equations
- Acids, Bases and Salts
- Metals and Non-metals
- Life Processes
- Control and Coordination
- Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
- Our Environment
KSEEB Syllabus For Class 10th Science Part II – English Medium
- Carbon and its Compound
- Periodic Classification of Elements
- How do Organisms Reproduce?
- Heredity and Evolution
- Light – Reflection and Refraction
- The Human Eye and the Colourful World
- Sources of Energy Sustainable Management of Natural Resources
Hope above Syllabus on KSEEB Class 10th Science will help you. For more details regarding Karnataka State Board Solution, Question Paper, Model Paper you can go through below link.