Haryana SCERT Class 4 English Chapter 4 Solution – Swami Vivekanada. Here in this post we provides Class 4 English Swami Vivekanada Haryana State Board Solution. Haryana State Board English Class IV Medium Students can download this Solution to Solve out Exercise Questions and Answers.
Haryana State Board Class 4 English Chapter 4 Swami Vivekanada Solution:
Complete the sentences by choosing the correct options.
1) Narendra was born on
January 26, 1956.
January 12, 1863.
August 15, 1947.
Ans: – Option (b)
2) Narendra’s mother was a
Ans: – Option (b) .
3) Vishwanath Dutta was
miser and unkind.
kind and helpful.
careless and cruel.
Ans: – Option (b) .
4) Narendra’s childhood was remarkable for
the inspiring incidents.
Ans: – Option (a).
Answer the following questions.
1) Where was Vivekananda born?
Ans: – Vivekananda was born in Kolkata.
2) What did children call Vivekananda in his childhood?
Ans: – The children called Vivekananda as Narendra in his childhood.
3) Was Narendra punished rightly by his geography teacher? Give reason for your answer.
Ans: – Narendra punished wrongly by his geography teacher as he gave the wright answer as well as the teacher also realize his mistake.
4) What qualities of Narendra made him one of the greatest spiritual leaders of mankind?
Ans: – Narendra’s habit of fearlessness, love for mankind and concentration made him one of the greatest spiritual leaders of mankind.
Look at the family tree of Mr. and Mrs. Sharma and fill in the blanks by using words from the box given on the next page.
husband; wife ;parents ;grandmother
grandfather ;father ;mother son;
cousin; nephew; niece;
1) Aman Sharma and Meena Sharma have ____three_______ sons.
2) Vivek, Shyam and Atul are Aman Sharma and Meena Sharma’s ____son_______.
3) Vivek is Neetu’s ____husband_______ and Seema is Atul’s ___wife________.
4) Atul is the ___father________ of Nikhil and Ritu, and Seema is their _____mother______.
5) Nikhil is Ritu’s elder ___brother________.
6) Aman Sharma is Somya’s ___grandfather________ and Meena Sharma is her ____grandmother_______.
7) Somya is Vivek and Neetu’s ____daughter_______. She is Shyam’s niece.
Now use the following words as noun and verb in your own sentences.
(n): – It is popular place.
(v):- He placed the objects there.
(n): – The judge gave order.
(v): – He was judged by his appearance.
(n): – He asked question.
(v): – His behaviour was questioned.
(n): – The swimming pool was field with water.
(v): – It was watery area.
(n): – He is working person.
(v): – He worked very hard.
(n): – Hope for best the future of you.
(v):- They are hope for winning the game.
(n):- It is needy things for every employee.
(v): – He needs this object.
(n): –It’s a walking path.
(v): – He walks 5km every day.
(n): – At starting he got out.
(v): – He started his business.
(n): – We need answer.
(v): – Please answered the question.
(n): – It is cover of this car.
(v):- Please covered this book
(n): – He is popular Cook’s.
(v): – He cooked food every day.
(n): – Snake bite is harmful.
(v): – It could harm you.
(n): – Living in city very costly.
(v): – Its cost 1 lakh rupees.
(n): – His aim is very clear for us.
(v): – We aimed in future works.
Fill in the blanks with words from the box.
my;your ; her ; his ; our; their; it’s;
1) She has a brother. __Her_________ brother is very intelligent.
2) These are ___my________ photos. Give them to me.
3) Vivek is an artist. I like ___his________ paintings very much.
4) We have lost __our_________ tickets.
5) These books are not mine. Are these ___your________ books?
6) I have a cycle. ____Its_______ colour is red.
7) Mr. and Mrs. Kumar are very rich. It is ____their_______ bungalow.
8) She is ___our________ youngest sister.
Now pick out some sentences from the story that are in the simple past tense and write them in the space given.
Ans: – His father was kind and helpful to the poor and needy. His mother was a deeply religious lady.At the time of birth, they named him Vireshwara. He was very naughty, lively and playful. He kept his eyes closed.
III) Complete the following passage with the appropriate forms of the verbs given in the brackets.
Aryan was a handsome boy. He __sat_________ (sit) on a bench in the park with a bat in his hands. His lovely bicycle ____standed_______ (stand) near him. He ___was waiting________ (waiting) for other children to ask him to play with them. Some children ____wanted_______ (want) to play with him. His toys and the beautiful bicycle ____attracted_______ (attract) them. He ____felt_______ (feel) happy.
Rearrange the jumbled sentences to make a paragraph.
1) Narendra was good at studies as well as games.
2) Narendra began to be known as Swami Vivekananda.
3) Narendra was a brave boy.
4) Vivekananda, the great son of India, was born on 12th January
5) His favourite game was ‘King and the Court.’
Vivekananda, the great son of India, was born on 12th January 1863. Narendra was a brave boy. His favourite game was ‘King and the Court.’ Narendra was good at studies as well as games. Narendra began to be known as Swami Vivekananda.
Given below is some information about the life of Swami Vivekananda. Write a paragraph on Vivekananda based on this information.
Year of birth:1863
Favourite childhood game: King and the Court
Qualities:Intelligent, brave, truthful, leader
Vivekananda was born in the year of 1863. His childhood name is Vireshwara. He was brave in childhood and intelligence too. His favourite game was King and the court. He became truthful and prominent leader.