Essay Writing of Class 6 to 12 in English
Essay writing is a common assignment in secondary school and college. Essay writing is a kind of writing that represents information about a particular topic. While studying English subjects, essay writing is an important part. Nowadays, English subject has become the most important part of education. Every student needs to develop their writing skills for English subjects. Essay writing will help students to improve their thinking ability. Here, we are providing ‘Essay writing for Class 6 to 12 in English’ on various topics. Essay writing on different topics will change your perspective and views. During an academic year, ‘essay writing is the only thing that helps students in expressing their views. Sometimes, the topics even reflect real-world problems. Students will get to learn many real-life issues while writing on a particular topic. The essays will also help to sharpen your memory in a better way. Below, the ‘Essay writing of Class 6 to 12 in English’ are written in a creative form so that they can improve your vocabulary as well as phrases. Essay writing is the place where you can develop a strong command of English. English reading and writing are important aspects of education. Most competitive exams include letter writing, essay writing, etc. The writing skills are analysed while conducting a descriptive kind of competitive exam. A guide for writing essays has been developed to help students improve their writing skills in order to pass the descriptive part of a competitive examination.
What is meant by Essay writing?
In simple words, Essay writing is writing that explores a special kind of idea. Essay writing is a way to prove your point about a specific topic. Students should keep three things in mind when writing an essay, which is introduction, body, and conclusion. It is very important for all students to introduce their essay topic before writing the main body. Different types of essays include narrative essays, descriptive essays, and argumentative essays.
Important Steps while writing an essay
Essay writing is important writing which should be done on your own. The essay writing will increase your knowledge of the right phrases, and sentence structure. Likewise, students need to know some essential steps while writing an essay. Below steps will help you more understand the steps of essay writing:
- First of all, students need to determine the type of essay before writing an essay. Expository, comparative, narrative, and argumentative kinds of essays are there. Determining the type of essay will help you to understand writing an essay.
- Organization of your thoughts is also important while writing an essay. So, the expert advised students to create an outline of the essay.
- An introduction should be included in the first paragraph to discuss your main point. Students can grab the attention of readers by introducing their essay topic.
- Then, the detailed information of your view will support your essay. Students can also add quotes, facts, and examples to support their essays.
- You should summarize all the points in the conclusion. In this paragraph, students can represent their core ideas in clear words.
- A strong view is provided to the readers with the help of the above points. The Essay Writing of Class 6 to 12 in English provides a great knowledge about ‘Essay writing’.
List of Essay 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 & 12 Classes
In this article, all the essays are compiled for proper understanding. Students can practice regularly to increase their language understanding. As you practice ‘Essay writing for Class 6 to 12 in English’, you can improve your English writing and reading skills at the same time. The provided essays are written in a simple yet effective way for a better understanding of language. The following ‘Essay writing for Class 6 to 12 in English’ covers all the important essays of classes 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12. This will help you to build your skills in essay writing. Students can read the following interactive essays to understand the structure of essays.
UPSC Previous Year Essay Solved
I will honour my role model (Gallantry Award winner) _________ by taking a pledge to _______
Har Ghar Tiranga Campaign Essay
Essay on Messages that the national war memorial conveys
Essay on The National War Memorial inspires me to for Class 9, 10
Essay on If given a chance, my contribution to the National War Memorial will be
Essay on Conservation of Petroleum Products to young bright minds for Class 7
Essay on Conservation of Petroleum Products to young bright minds for Class 8
Essay on Conservation of Petroleum Products to young bright minds for Class 9
Essay on Conservation of Petroleum Products to young bright minds for Class 10
Cooperative and Competitive Federalism
Digital Banking’s Adverse Effect on Banking Industry
Female Foeticide: Root Causes, Practices and Prevention
Schemes by Government of India
2) A Visit to a Historical Place
9) A Scene at a Railway Station
22) Indian Culture and Tradition
24) Should students get limited access to the internet
25) Pollution due to Urbanisation
27) Contribution of Technology in Education
35) Student should not be allowed to play online games
37) Incredible India / Make in India
39) Population Explosion: Problems And Solutions
41) Youth Unrest: Causes and Solutions
43) Modernization and Westernization in India
44) Banks privatization Pro and Cons
45) Information evolution and its increasing effects
46) The issue of Child Labour: What to do
47) Is India really a Secular State?
48) Reservation: Need, Problems and Solutions
49) Uniform Civil Code: Need and Perspective
50) My Vision for India @100 years 400 Words
51) My Vision for India @100 years 700 Words
52) My Vision for India @100 years 1000 Words
53) Gender Equality: Perspectives and Problems
54) India’s Contribution to the World
55) Essay on Indian Nationalism: Nature and Perspectives
56) India and her Neighbouring Countries
58) The Responsibilities of Journalism
59) Achievements and Failures of Indian Democracy
61) Indian Culture: Unity in Diversity
62) United Nations: An Evaluation
64) The Mentality of Misusing Freedom
65) Every Right is Attached with a Duty
66) Consumerist Culture and its Effects
67) India in the Age of Privatization, Liberalization and Globalization
69) Who Cares: the Basic of Youth Culture
70) Composite Culture of India
71) Political Instability: A hurdle in National Development
72) The Constitutional Review: Need and Perspective
73) Quick but Steady Wins the Race
74) Causes of Violence in the World
75) Cultural Diversity in India
77) Socialism: An Irrelevant Ideology
78) Regional Imbalance in Development
87) Disaster Management in India
90) Unemployment in India Essay
93) Godmen A threat to Indian Society
95) Overpopulation : Causes, Impact and Prevention
98) India’s Poor ranking in environmental performance index 2018
99) Can Loan Waivers Benefit Farmers
101) Cryptocurrency is it safe?
102) Gender Equality & Sustainable Development
103) Caste based reservation in India
104) Urbanization and Smart Cities in India
105) National Security: Challenges and Hopes
106) The Criminalization of Politics
107) Need of a Sport Policy for India
109) Right to Freedom of Expression
110) Space Programmes of India
111) Security Threats in India: Terrorism
113) Electronic Voting Machines
115) Challenges after implementation of GST
116) Should Government consider Privatizing Public Sector banks?
121) Extra Classes for Children after School
122) The Need of a Sensible Administration
123) Kashmir Problem: Need of a proper solution
124) International Day of Yoga
125) The gifts of democracy: casteism, regionalism and communalism
126) New Economic policies: oceans of poverty and islands of wealth
127) Restoration and Preservation of Indian Monuments
128) Social Media: Advantages and Disadvantages
129) Privatization of Banks: Advantages and Disadvantages
130) Solar Energy: A way ahead
132) Artificial Intelligence: Requirements and Challenges
133) Online gaming: Advantages and Challenges
137) Money Can’t Buy Happiness
154) Simple Living High Thinking
156) Raising the age of marriage of girls from 18 to 21- Advantages and disadvantages
157) Women Empowerment and their Rights
158) Inflation is rising in the country. Give reasons and suggest measures to curb it
167) Problems Faced by The Women In India
170) Advantages Of The Internet
172) Can Sanitation Programmes make India Clean and Clear?
173) Social Empowerment Programes in India
175) GST How will it work in India?
176) Digital India objectives and challenges
177) Dream of Smart Cities: Myth or Reality in India
178) Child Labour in India and Unavoidable Dilemma
179) Cyber Crimes How to tackle it?
181) Organic Farming, is it really feasible for all?
182) Reservation Policy in India. Does it need review?
183) Is Capital Punishment Justified?
184) India’s claim to security council of the United Nations
185) Euthanasia, should it be legalized?
186) Relevance of Gandhian Principles in Today’s Time
187) Drone technology is it a substitute for manned aircrafts?
199) Being kind is good but worth it
201) Freedom of Expression vs Nationalism
206) Direct Benefit Transfer Scheme
207) Judicial Activism in India
209) Necessity of uniform civil code
213) Promoting sustainable tourism is crucial for the vision of developed India @2047
214) Ways through which tourism unites us all
215) How would I promote tourism in my Town / City
218) The Indian model of secularism
231) Importance of fitness in an Individual’s Life
232) Promoting safe responsible and peaceful cyberspace
238) Regional imbalance in Development
239) The problem of third world countries
242) Human resource management and development
243) Should graffiti be considered art or vandalism?
244) Should books with objectionable words be banned?
245) Should unpaid internships be legal
246) Should the minimum wage be increased
247) Should monopolies be allowed
248) Should corporations have a higher or lower tax rate?
249) Should the death penalty be legal?
250) Should animal testing be allowed?
251) Do humans cause global climate change
252) Is school uniform a good idea?
253) Is Universal Basic Income A Good Idea?
254) Is it ethical to replace human workers with automation
255) Should there be laws against using cell phones while driving?
256) Has the internet positively or negatively impacted the human society
257) Should world governments get involved in addressing climate change
258) Should Facebook be allowed to collect data from its users?
259) Should self-driving cars be legal?
260) Where do I see my country in 2047?
261) Stepping into 2047…How India will become a developed nation?
262) India in 2047: The Global Power House
263) Development and Humanity the Indian way of celebrating 100 years of Independence
269) Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana
271) Women’s Empowerment Speech
272) Should fracking be legal? Speech
273) Barriers to Empowerment of Women in India
274) Does Your City Need Beautification?
276) The Caste System in India
269) Is art education important
270) Should coaches and players make the same amount of money?
271) Should parents be able to modify their unborn children?
272) Do GMOs help or harm people?
273) Should gender segregate sports?
280) Are there benefits to attending a single-sex school
281) Do we have a fair tax system?
282) Should art and music sharing online be allowed?
284) Should vaccinations be required for students to attend public school?
285) Should PE affect a student’s grades
287) Do curfews keep teens out of trouble?
288) Should abortion be illegal?
289) Is homework harmful or helpful?
290) Do violent video games cause behaviour problems
291) Should men get paternity leave from work?
296) God is a subject of belief, not of reason
297) The philosophy of post-modernism in the context of India
298) Are schools and teachers responsible for low test scores?
299) Religion and Politics: the professions without capital
300) India’s basic philosophy and its effect on our society
301) Are law enforcement cameras an invasion of privacy?
302) Is college admission too competitive
306) Is it okay for prisoners to vote (as they are in some states)?
307) Is public prayer okay in schools?
308) Should schools require foreign language or physical education?
313) Digital economy for empowered India
314) Digital India A vision to transform India
315) Promoting innovative outlook in education
316) Impact of the digital economy on my life
321) International Women’s Day
322) According to me, the best example of Kabaad se Jugaad is
323) Local skill of my district which I can promote
324) Role of Education in Skill Development
325) Emerging industries and required skills
326) Globalization and need for globally relevant skills
327) Skill development for inclusive and sustainable economic growth
329) Seven Wonders of the World
Essay for UPSC Candidates
- Securing India’s international borders is a challenging exercise for the Indian armed forces
- Excessive urbanisation is a menace
- Ensuring social justice is a human right
- Responsibility of the state towards the disabled
- Schemes of Senior Citizens
- Parenting in a competitive Indian society is a challenge
- Work from home: A boon or bane?
- Global warming and international cooperation
- Sustainable Development for a greener future
- Significance of soft skills in the career development
- Cashless economy is not practicable in India
- Changing dynamics of consumerism in the post-COVID-19 society
- Women and the Armed Forces
- Emerging threats to India’s internal security
- Crisis of credibility in Indian electronic media
- Chinese economic policy in countries bordering India
- Roles and responsibilities of security forces in the disaster management
- Role of India in promoting regional co-operation
- From the Margins to the Mainstream: Empowering the Transgender Community
- Internal Security Forces are vital for the progress and prosperity of the country
- Unemployment and the New Education Policy
- Infiltrators are a threat to India’s security
- Waste not, want not
- Urbanization is hazardous to human health
- Self Reliance Self Respect
- Should service in the armed forces be made compulsory for the youth for a specified period?
- Television the idiot box in the house
- Farmer Suicide in India
- Alternative technologies for a climate change-resilient India
- A people that values its privileges above principles lose both
More will publish soon.
Essay Writing FAQ:
Q.1. What is Essay Writing?
Ans. Writing an Essay, It’s an attempt to write meaningful sentence on particular theme.
Q.2. How many types of essay?
Ans. There are four common types of essay. They are Expository Essay, Descriptive Essay Writing, Narrative Essay Writing, Argumentative Essay Writing.
Q.3. What do Teacher follow through an essay writing?
Ans. First of all it shows your knowledge on the particular theme or subject. As well as It also shows your range of vocabulary, its correct use etc.
Q.4 How to write an Essay from own?
Ans. An Essay is a reflection of your own feelings and your own opinions. You must have courage to express your own opinion in your essay.