Chhattisgarh State Board Class 7 Science Chapter 13 Transportation in Living Organisms Exercise Multiple Choice, Questions and Answers here.
(1) How many types of blood corpuscles are there? Write their functions.
Answer:- There are three types of blood corpuscles
(1) Red blood corpuscles:- Red blood corpuscles absorb more oxygen.
(2) White blood corpuscles:- It destroy the bacteria or any other external material enter in the body.
(3) Platelets:- It clots the blood when a person injured.
(2) What do you mean by open and closed blood circulation?
Answer:- (1) When blood is directly in contact with cells is called open blood circulatory system.
(2) And when blood is pumped by the heart and flows in vessels. Is called closed blood circulation.
(3) What do you mean by blood donation?
Answer:- Due to an accident or illness there is a deficiency of blood in the body on such occasions blood is transfused from the body of a healthy person to protect the life of the patient. This is called blood donation.
(4) What are the differences between veins and arteries?
Answer:- Difference between veins & arteries are:-
|(1) Wall of arteries are thick||(1) Wall of veins are thin.|
|(2) These are narrow from inside||(2) These are wider.|
|(3) Due to thick walls, they do not collapse even if blood is not present.||(3) Due to thin walls, they collapse when empty.|
|(4) The blood flows fast and in a jerky manner.||(4) Blood flow is slow and constant|
(5) What do you understand by pulse rate?
Answer:- The number of beats per minute is called the pulse rate.
(1) Choose the correct answer –
(1) Transportation in unicellular animal is –
(a) By closed transportation
(b) By absorption
(c) By diffusion
(d) By distillation
Answer:- (c) By diffusion.
(2) Transportation in human being is –
(a) Through water
(b) Through muscles
(c) Through nerves
(d) Through blood
Answer:- (d) Through blood.
(3) Main part of blood transportation system in human being is –
Answer:- (a) Heart.
(4) In non-chordate animals, circulation of bloodies –
(a) Closed circulation
(b) Open circulation
(c) Both open and closed circulation
(d) None of these
Answer:- (b) Open circulation.
(5) The meaning of deficiency of blood in the body of a human being is –
(a) Deficiency of blood in the body
(b) Deficiency of plasma in blood
(c) Deficiency of white blood cells in blood
(d) Deficiency of hemoglobin in red blood cells
Answer:- (d) Deficiency of hemoglobin in red blood cells.
(2) Fill in the blanks:-
(1) When we cut the bark of a stem then with it —- is also destroyed along with it.
(2) Blood is a —- tissue.
(3) —– help in clotting of blood.
(4) Oxygenated blood is circulated to all body parts through ——.
Answer:- The arteries.
(5) —– blood is brought to the heart from all body pats through veins.
(3) Write the answers to the following questions:-
(1) What is the role of lungs in the blood circulate system?
Answer:- (1) Oxygenated blood coming from lung is collected in the left ventricle and is circulated to all body part through arteries.
(2) Deoxygenated blood from the whole body is collected in the atrium through veins and is again transported to the lungs for oxygenation.
(2) What will happen if the capacity of the cardiac muscles to contract and relax get weakened?
Answer:- (1) If the capacity of the cardiac muscles to contract and relax get weakened then our heart does not pump properly.
(2) Their will be lack of oxygen in heart.
(3) What will be the effect of the following situation on the growth of the plant? If
(1) Xylem of plant A is damage.
Answer:- If Xylem of plant A is damage, then upward movement of water will stop which causes the death of a plant.
(2) Bark of plant B is inflected.
Answer:- If Bark of plant B is infected then there will not proper transport and distribution of sugar produced by the photosynthesis
(3) Appropriate fertilizer and water are provided to plant C.
Answer:- Minerals is present in the fertilizer reach to the different parts of the plant with the water.
(4) Appropriate fertilizer and water are sprinkled only over the leaves of plant D.
Answer:- If appropriate fertilizer and water are sprinkled only over the leaves of plant D then the mineral present in the fertilizer does not reach to the different part of the plants.
(4) Correct the following statements:-
(1) Chordate animals have open blood circulation.
Answer:- All chordate animals have closed blood circulation system.
(2) Blood donation is required for saving the life of a health person.
Answer:- Blood donation is required for saving the life of a patient.
(3) Pressure of blood in veins is called blood pressure.
Answer:- Pressure of blood in arteries is called blood pressure.
(4) Capillaries joint together to make small vessel.
Answer:- Capillaries joint together to make veins.
5 CommentsAdd a Comment
This is very good
This is very very good
It’s good and it Also help me in exam