CBSE Timetable 2023 – 24
Central Board of Secondary Education is one big organization where a lot of students get to learn about everything with clarity and enthusiasm. CBSE offers all types of subjects and teachers for all subjects no student gets behind in terms of effective learning. CBSE Timetable for the upcoming examination is to be notified by the organization. The time table contains details such as dates and timing of the examination and thus students get an idea about how to prepare and when to start the revision. The main goal of CBSE time table 2023 is to remind the students regarding their preparation days and how to manage time so that they don’t panic at the time of examination.
CBSE releases its time table each year for the examination of class 10th as well as for 12th standard for the board examinations. The tentative dates for both boards are announced in terms of month of January for both the classes. With the help of time table students will be able to prepare their subjects on time and will appear for the examination with best of their minds. CBSE time table for the theory paper as well as practical will be released. The theory paper time table is released by the CBSE board whereas the practical time table is decided by either school or their respective region. The practical papers are taken by externals and should be prepared very efficiently to get the desired marks.
Some Important Dates :
- Board Name: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
- Name of the Examination: CBSE 10th & 12th Exam.
- Name of the Date Sheet: Class X & XII
- Release Date: January 2023.
- Examinations Starting On: February 2023.
- Official website: https://www.cbse.gov.in/
How to Download the Examination time table 2023:
- Firstly visit the official website of CBSE mentioned above.
- Go to the website and then look for the link “CBSE CLASS X / XII DATE SHEET 2023“ .
- Click on that link and a pdf of date sheet will appear on your screen.
- Once taken a glance, download and save (Pdf) CBSE DATE SHEET CLASS X / XII.
- Take a print out of it for future reference.
Details mentioned on the date sheet
A lot of times, false date sheets are also released on various websites which might effect you study routine and waste a lot of your energy. To avoid that , make sure to look for the following details on the date sheet so that you know it belongs to your class or not:
- Name of the board (CBSE).
- Name of the examination.
- Your concerned subjects.
- CBSE exam date class 10 / 12th.
- Practical examination dates (If applicable)
- Important instructions to be followed during examination.
Below is the CBSE timetable for class 10
|February 15, 2023 – Wednesday||Painting, Rai, Gurung, Tamang, Shepra, Thai|
|February 16, 2023 – Thursday||Retail, Security, Automotive, Introduction To Fin. Markets, Introduction To Tourism, Beauty & Wellness, Agriculture, Food Production, Front Office Operations, Banking & Insurance, Marketing & Sales, Health care, Apparel, Multi-Media, Physical Activity Trainer, Data Science|
|February 17, 2023 – Friday||Hindustani Music (Vocal), Hindustani Music (Mel INS), Hindustani Music (Per Ins), Elements of Book Keeping & Accountanc|
|February 20, 2023 – Monday||Arabic, Tibetan, French, German, Russian, Persian, Nepali, Limboo, Lepcha, Carnatic Music (Vocal), Carnatic Music Mel. INS, Carnatic Music Per. INS|
|February 24, 2023 – Friday||Urdu Course – A, Bengali, Tamil, Telegu, Marathi, Gujarati, Manipuri, Urdu Course – B|
|February 27, 2023 – Monday||English (Language and Literature)|
|March 1st, 2023 – Wednesday||Punjabi, Sindhi, Malayalam, Odia, Assamese, kannada,|
|March 2nd, 2023 – Thursday||National Cadet Crops, Telegu – Telengana, Bodo, Tangkhul, Japanese, Bhutia, Spanish, Kashmiri, Mizo, Bhasa Melayu|
|March 4th, 2023 – Saturday||Science|
|March 6, 2023 – Monday||Home Science, Multi skill Foundation Course|
|March 9, 2023 – Thursday||Elements of Business|
|March 11, 2023 – Saturday||Sanskrit|
|March 13, 2023 – Monday||Computer Applications, Information Technology, Artificial Intelligence|
|March 15 , 2023 – Wednesday||Social Science|
|March 17, 2023 – Friday||Hindi Course – A, Hindi Course – B|
|March 21st, 2023 – Tuesday||Mathematics Standard, Mathematics Basic|
Below is the CBSE timetable for class 12
|February 15, 2023 – Wednesday||Entrepreneurship|
|February 16, 2023 – Thursday||Biotechnology, Engineering Graphics, Electronics Technology, Shorthand (English), Shorthand (Hindi), Food Nutrition & Dietetics, Library & Information Science|
|February 17, 2023 – Friday||Kathak – Dance, Bharatanatyam – Dance, Kuchipudi – Dance, Odissi – Dance, Manipuri – Dance, Kathakali – Dance, Banking, Horticulture|
|February 20, 2023 – Monday||Hindi Elective, Hindi Core|
|February 21st, 2023 – Tuesday||Food Production, Office Procedures & Practices, Design, Data Science|
|February 22nd, 2023 – Wednesday||Early Childhood care & Education, Artificial Intelligence|
|February 23, 2023 – Thursday||Hindustani Music Mel INS, Hindustani Music Per INS, Automotive, Health care, Cost Accounting|
|February 24, 2023 – Friday||English Elective, English Core|
|February 25, 2023 – Saturday||Russian, Beauty & Wellness, Marketing|
|February 27, 2023 – Monday||Retail, Agriculture, Multi-Media|
|February 28, 2023 – Tuesday||Chemistry|
|March 1st, 2023 – Wednesday||Bengali, Financial Markets Management, Typography & Computer Application, Medical Diagnostics, Textile Design|
|March 2nd, 2023 – Thursday||Geography|
|March 3, 2023 – Friday||Yoga|
|March 4, 2023 – Saturday||Hindustani Music Vocal|
|March 6, 2023 – Monday||Physics|
|March 9, 2023 – Thursday||Legal Studies|
|March 10, 2023 – Friday||Punjabi, Tamil, Telegu, Sindhi, Marathi, Gujrati, Manipuri, Malayalam, Odia, Assamese, Kannada, Arabic, Tibetan, French, German, Persian, Nepali, Limboo, Lepcha, Telegu Telengana, Bodo, Tangkhul, Japanese, Bhutia, Spanish, Kashmiri, Mizo, Sanskrit Core|
|March 11, 2023 – Saturday||Mathematics, Applied Mathematics|
|March 13, 2023 – Monday||Physical Education|
|March 14, 2023 – Tuesday||Fashion Studies|
|March 16, 2023 – Thursday||Biology|
|March 17, 2023 – Friday||Economics|
|March 18, 2023 – Saturday||Painting, Graphics, Sculpture, Applied Art (Commercial Art)|
|March 20, 2023 – Monday||Political Science|
|March 21st, 2023 – Tuesday||National Cadet Crops (NCC), Information Technology|
|March 22nd, 2023 – Wednesday||Tourism, Air – Conditions & Refrigeration, Salesmanship|
|March 23, 2023 – Thursday||Informatics Practices computer, Computer Science|
|March 25, 2023 – Saturday||Business Studies, Business Administration|
|March 28, 2023 – Tuesday||Web Application|
|March 29, 2023 – Wednesday||History|
|March 31, 2023 – Friday||Accountancy|
|April 1, 2023 – Saturday||Home Science|
|April 3, 2023 – Monday||Sociology|
|April 4, 2023 – Tuesday||Urdu Elective, Sanskrit Elective, Carnatic Musi Vocal, Carnatic Music Mel INS, Carnatic Music Per INS Mridangam, Knowledge Tradition & Practices of India, Urdu Core, Front Office operations, Insurance, Geospatial Technology, Electrical Technology, Taxation, Mass Media Studies|
|April 5, 2023 – Wednesday||Psychology|
CBSE Supplementary Exam Time table 2023 Class 10
Day, Date And Time
|Monday 17 July, 2023|
|10:30 AM -01:30 PM||041||Mathematics Standard|
|Tuesday 18 July, 2023|
|10:30 AM -01:30 PM||184||English (Language And Literature)|
|Wednesday 19 July, 2023|
|10:30 AM -01:30 PM||002||Hindi Course – A|
|085||Hindi Course – B|
|Thursday 20 July, 2023|
|10:30 AM -01:30 PM||086||Science|
|Friday 21 July, 2023|
10:30 AM -01:30 PM
|003||Urdu Course – A|
|303||Urdu Course – B|
|036||Hindustani Music (PER INS)|
|Saturday 22 July,2023|
|10:30 AM -01:30 PM||087||Social Science|
CBSE Supplementary Exam Time table 2023 Class 12
Day, Date And Time
|Monday 17 July, 2023|
|10:30 AM -01:30 PM||001||English Elective|
|065||Informatics PRAC. (New)|
|076||National Cadet Corps (NCC)|
|083||Computer Science (New)|
|805||Financial Markets Management|
|810||Front Office Operations|
|817||Typography & Computer Application|
|824||Office Procedures & Practices|
|834||Food Nutrition & Dietetics|
|835||Mass Media Studies|
|836||Library & Information Science|
|034||Hind Music Vocal|
|035||Hind Music MEL INS|
|036||Hind PER INS|
|056||Kathak – Dance|
|057||Bharatnatyam – Dance|
|059||Odissi – Dance|
|842||Early Childwood Care & Education|
How to prepare once Timetable has been released!
- Sort out the chapters to be studied or revised and make a timetable for each. Subject.
- Make sure to start with the easy subject and then go to the tougher one , so that nothing is left behind.
- Prepare the time table with breaks #!$ remember to revise before starting another chapter.
- A lot of students do not solve previous year question papers and then get less marks in paper. Do solve previous year question papers and don’t leave any question.
- At last, revise the subject before the exam and be calm and composed in the paper. If you panic, you might lose answers from your mind due to confusion.
How to prepare for Practical Paper:
Practical paper needs a lot of preparation and in majority of the schools project is also compulsory and for that a good project topic as well as great knowledge of practice al syllabus I also needed. Below are few points to keep in mind while preparing for practical examination:
- Make sure to read the syllabus of practical beforehand so that external does not confuse you in syllabus terms.
- If you are of science stream, make sure too perform all the practical’s beforehand for at least once so you don’t mess up in front of external.
- Know your book chapters and make sure to have a quick revision of theory as theory portion can be asked too.
- A lot of students forget to read their own projects and end up losing marks there. Make sure to read the project and have a look at all the keywords that can be asked in the oral examination.
- Answer the questions you know that are correct and pass on to next question without wasting yours as well as the externals time.
Some Important Instructions for CBSE class 10 / 12 students:
- Students who are appearing for the CBSE 2023 have ample time to revise the CBSE Class 10 / 12 syllabus 2023.
- Students should carry their CBSE admit card 2023 while appearing for the examination. They will not be allowed to enter the examination hall without the CBSE Admit Card 2023.
- According to the cbse.nic.in class 10 / 12 date sheet 2023, all students should reach the exam center half an hour before the scheduled time.
- All students should check their essentials including pen, pencil, sharpener, scale, eraser a night before the exam and also ensure extra of the same.
Instructions before entering the exam hall:
- Candidates will carry their own hand sanitiser in a transparent bottle.
- Candidates will cover their nose, mouth and nose with a mask.
- Candidates will follow social distancing norms.
- Parents will guide their ward(s) about precautions to be taken by them to avoid the spread of Covid-19.
- Parents will ensure that their ward is not sick.
- All Instructions issued while appearing in Examination Centres will be strictly adhered to by the candidates.
- Candidates will follow all instructions given on the admit card.
- The duration of each examination will be on the date sheet and admit card.
- A total of 15 minutes of reading time will be given to the students to read the question paper.
Important instructions for classes 10th.and 12th board students:
- Students should keep in mind the Class 10/12 CBSE date sheet exam timings.
- Students should reach the exam center at least half an hour earlier to avoid last minutes hassle.
- CBSE Class 10th/12thquestion paper will be issued to students at 10.15 am. 15 minutes will be given to students to read the paper.
- The CBSE 10th/12th exam writing start time is 10:30 am.
CBSE timetable is one such awaited festival where students wait for the dates and star to prepare accordingly. Time table makes them aware about their preparation levels and help them keep up with the passing days. The time table helps you keep a track on everything and makes sure of examination pattern. We suggest you to look for the CBSE time table for class z with us as we constantly try to update our website and make sure that our readers are always aware of new news and everything regarding examinations and preparations. We have also given some strategies on how to prepare once the time table has been released by the CBSE. We hope our readers and all the students appear well for the paper and do really good to increase the passing percent of CBSE students and lea n efficiently.
In Which Month CBSE Class 10 Exam will Start?
CBSE Class 10 Exam will start from the month of February 2023.
In Which Month CBSE Class 12 Exam will Start?
CBSE Class 12 Exam will start from the month of February 2023.
How to prepare for Class 10th or 12th Exam after exam date?
Focus on each keywords of every subjects. Revise old notes, clear concepts which you have doubts.
How to prepare for CBSE Practical Exam?
• Make sure to read the syllabus of practical beforehand so that external does not confuse you in syllabus terms.
• If you are of science stream, make sure too perform all the practical’s beforehand for at least once so you don’t mess up in front of external.
• Know your book chapters and make sure to have a quick revision of theory as theory portion can be asked too.
• A lot of students forget to read their own projects and end up losing marks there. Make sure to read the project and have a look at all the keywords that can be asked in the oral examination.
• Answer the questions you know that are correct and pass on to next question without wasting yours as well as the externals time.
Is there any Rules and Regulation before entering CBSE Exam Hall?
Yes, CBSE Official will release every year exam date with Rules for students at admit card. Before entering exam hall Candidates will carry their own hand sanitiser, mask.
What is the Exam time for CBSE exam?