Algebraic Expressions Class 7 Mathematics Extra Question and Answers for CBSE / NCERT Board Students
Algebraic Expressions Extra Questions and Answers for Class 7 Level Students of CBSE / NCERT Board Published in this Page. Here we provided 01 Marks that’s mean MCQ Type Questions and their Solution And Long Answer Type Questions & Solution. Class VII Students can follow this Page.
Long Answer Type Extra Questions
(1) If P = a2 – b2 + 2ab, Q = a2 + 4ab2 – 6ab, R = b2 + b, s= 2 T = -2 a2 + b – ab + a, find P + Q + R + S – T.
(2) If x = a3 + 3ab – 4ab3 andy = 2a3 – 6ab3 – b3 + 4a3 than determine 2x – 3y
(3) Amit sold motorbike for Rs 42×2 + 20y + 17. If the loss is Rs 10, what is the cost of motorbike ?
(4) The length and breadth of a rectangular are 2×2 – 2y + 5 and -4×2 + 8y-2. Find the perimeter of the rectangle. What will be the perimeter of rectangle if x = 1 And y = 2 ?
(1) If m= -2, value of 4m3 + 2m2 – 10 is
(b) – 34
(2) Sum of 3m and 2n is
(3) The number of terms in 4p2q – 3qp2 + 5is
(4) The expression for sum of numbers a and b subtracted from their products is
(a) a + b-ab
(b) ab – a+b
(c) ab – (a+b)
(d) ab + a-b.
In case you are missed :- Previous Chapter Extra Questions
(5) Algebraic expression x2 + 5x2 is a
(d) None of the above
Short Answer Type Extra Questions
(1) Rashi bought an item for Rs xy – 2xy2, Siya bought another item and paid Rs 2xy2 + x2 more than Rashi. Find the amount paid by siya
(2) Verify : (x-y)2 = x2 – 2xy + y2 for x = 4, y = 1.
(3) Multiply these algebraic expressions :
(m – 2n ) (mn2 – 2m + n )
(4) write the terms and factors of : – 4x3 y – 4x2y2
(5) Subtract the sum of x-4xy + z and 2xy + 2xy + 2z -4x from the sum of -6x + 4z and -18 z.
Very Short Answer Type Extra Questions
(1) Find the value of the following expression for a = 3, b=2; 7a -4b
(2) Subtract 4a – 7ab + 3b + 12 from 12 a – 9ab + 5b – 3
(3) Add 7xy + 5yz – 3xz; 4yz + 9zx – 4y, -3xz + 5x – 2xy.
(4) When 2x-4x2y2+1 taken away from P, the resulting expression is 4x + x2y2 -3. Find P
(5) The sum of two algebraic expressions is 6x3 – 2xy + 4y2, if one of the expressions is 4xy – 2y2 then find the other expression.
Share Us to Your School Friends…
In case you are missed :- Next Chapter Extra Questions