20 Lines on Diwali festival in English
Hello Student, Here in this post, we have posted 20 lines on Diwali festival in English. Students (Class 1 to 8) who want to know a detailed knowledge about Diwali festival, then here we have given a detailed view about 20 Lines Paragraph on Diwali festival in English. This Paragraph is very Simple.
20 Lines Paragraph on Diwali festival in English
Hope above 20 lines on Diwali festival in English will help you to study. For any help regarding education Students please comment us. Here we are always ready to help You.
- It is the most famous festival of india .
- Every year this festival is celebrated on Amavasya on the month of kartik .
- It is believed that lord Rama returned to Ayodhya by defeating over devil Ravana.
- The another name of this festival is ‘Deepawali ‘.
- Which means the row of lamps .
- On this day women cooks Sweet foods in theirs house and decorates their house by the flowers .
- They also make a big rangoli at the main door of their house.
- Women makes various types of snacks in their house which is known as ‘faral’ .
- This festival makes everyone to feel happy.
- People of all the ages waits for this festival very eagerly.
- It is believed that the goddess Lakshmi comes in our house on this day .
- So people wears new clothes for welcoming the goddess Lakshmi in their house.
- On this day people wake up early in the morning and take the shower after that they start their day by wishing their loved ones .
- On this day people buy new idol of goddess Lakshmi.
- On this day people gives gifts to eachother.
- People also buy some new brooms .
- People of all the ages of the country celebrates this festival with together with great zest and zeal .
- They also burns some crackers .
- On this day we can see the great lighting everywhere.
- Every year this festival comes in the month of October .